The 2nd annual Coaches & Careers Clinic returns this August to Bloomfield Hills, Saturday, August 11 from 5-8pm.
Girls entering grades 4-10 are invited to attend this fun and informative clinic. Girls will work their skills on the court and receive instruction from professional, collegiate and varsity level coaches. Then, they will receive plenty of powerful career advice from prominent businesswomen in the Detroit area. The clinic will end with a Q & A discussion with an all-girls panel of coaches, players and referees who will present their take on the wonderful world of women’s basketball!
Each participant will receive:
- A Coaches & Careers t-shirt
- 50 minutes of basketball instruction
- 50 minutes of career exploration
- Dinner (Pizza, subs and snacks)
- A back-to-school Pistons folder
- Photo with and instruction from former Detroit Shock and WNBA legend Plenette Pierson
- A free ticket to a 2018-19 Pistons home game
- Door prizes and raffle items
Check-in and “open gym” runs from 4:30 to 5pm with instruction starting promptly at 5pm. Clinic will end at 8pm.
For more details, contact Morgan Roberts at (248)-375-4055 or email@example.com!