The fall season of our Pistons Academy Mini-Hoopers youth basketball league, presented by Kroger, got started last weekend inside the gym at Franklin Athletic Club in Southfield. This league, for players in grades K-1, focuses on teaching the fundamental skills and rules of the game.
Team ROSTERS and the full season SCHEDULE for our fall session are now available: Mini-Hoopers Schedule F19
– There will be no Mini-Hoopers on Saturday, November 30th. Practices and games will officially start on Saturday, November 2nd.
– Teams will have a 30-minute practice, followed by a 30-minute game each week.
– Please pay special attention to the start time each week for your child’s team. Each team’s schedule varies from week to week and teams will not play at the same time each week.
– All teams will play their “Big Game” on Saturday, December 7th. (There will be a special guest appearance from 10-10:30am on Saturday, December 7th.)
– All players will receive a Pistons Academy reversible jersey.
Please contact League Director Bryan Bollin at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.