The spring season of our Pistons Academy Mini-Hoopers youth basketball league, presented by Kroger, got started last weekend inside the gym at Franklin Athletic Club in Southfield. This league, for players in grades K-1, focuses on teaching the fundamental skills and rules of the game.
Team ROSTERS and the full season SCHEDULE for our spring session are now available: Mini-Hoopers Schedule S19
– There will be no Mini-Hoopers on Saturday, April 20th. Practices and games will officially start on Saturday, April 27th.
– Teams will have a 30-minute practice, followed by a 30-minute game each week.
– Please pay special attention to the start time each week for your child’s team. Each team’s schedule varies from week to week and teams will not play at the same time each week.
– All teams will play their “Big Game” on Saturday, June 1st. (There will be a special guest appearance from 10-10:30am on Saturday, June 1st)
– All players will receive a Pistons Academy reversible jersey.
Please contact League Director Bryan Bollin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.