The winter season of our Pistons Academy Mini-Hoopers youth basketball league, presented by Kroger, got started last weekend inside the gym at Franklin Athletic Club in Southfield. This league, for players in grades K-1, focuses on teaching the fundamental skills and rules of the game.
Team ROSTERS and the full season SCHEDULE for our winter session are now available: Mini-Hoopers Schedule W20 (Rev.)
– There will be no Mini-Hoopers on Saturday, February 15th.
– Teams will have a 30-minute practice, followed by a 30-minute game each week.
– All players will receive a Pistons Academy reversible jersey.
– Please pay special attention to the start time each week for your child’s team. Each team’s schedule varies from week to week and teams will not play at the same time each week.
– All teams will play their “Big Game” on Saturday, February 29th. Family and friends are welcome to attend as we will play an NBA-style game, including player introductions, giveaways and an awards ceremony.
Please contact League Director Bryan Bollin at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.